Malifaux Charity Fundraiser!

bee13

Hey wonderful Malifaux Community!  Right now, I'm in the middle of a fundraising drive for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital done in coordination with Firefly Music Festival.  The drive is from now till June 17th, and I want to harness the awesome power of the Malifaux community to change the world!

I am hosting a raffle to raise money for St. Jude's, with awesome prizes for Malifaux gamers.  For every $10 you donate to my fundraising page, you get a raffle ticket for these cool prizes. Also, for every person that mentions your name when donating, you get an extra ticket!

Here is the link to the fundraising page: http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR?px=3494926&fr_id=36510&pg=personal

What are the prizes for this raffle,you ask? Well, they are pretty awesome. 

Wyrd Miniatures has donated a crew box (Toni Ironsides) and limited edition model (Nightmare Whiskey Golem). 

Nova Open is donating our Ultimate Gamer raffle prize, which is: 

• A 4-Day Convention Access Pass (CAP) to the NOVA Open Tabletop Wargaming Convention (September 3-6, 2015) at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport;
  • A personal one-on-one sit down with Malifaux story designer, Justin Gibbs (Saturday at 5:15pm in the Foundation Lounge);
  • A ticket to attend his seminar (Inside Malifaux, Saturday at 6pm); and
  • $50 in NOVA Open Money to register for any other events of interest

Those are pretty great, right?

Here are the raffle rules: 

-Every 10 dollars is 1 raffle ticket

-You can choose which prizes you want you raffles tickets to go toward (please write it in the personal message part of the raffle page, as well as you are donating to the Malifaux Raffle pool)

-If someone else donates and mentions that you told them about the fundraiser, then you get an extra raffle ticket per person

-Wyrd Minis Prizes will be done Monday Night, NOVA Ultimate Gamer prize will be drawn Tuesday night

My goal is to get at least 50 unique individuals to donate in the Malifaux community at a minimum of 10 bucks, although with thousands of gamers worldwide playing Malifaux, I know we can do better than that :)

Thank you guys so much in advance for your support!  Please feel free to comment or message me if you have any questions!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is awesome :) I just wanted to check and make sure that you are doing this raffle legally? There are different laws in regards to the holding of raffles depending on where you live, including online raffles. I got in trouble for one once for not having a permit (for a nonprofit).  Just want to make sure you don't get fined.  :)