Through the Breach Free RPG day events at Dice Dojo in Chicago, IL Saturday June 20th, 2015

Shadowopal

Howdy all. My name is Sean. I am the Henchman for Wyrd at Dice Dojo (5550 N. Broadway, Chicago, IL)

I will be running some sessions of Through the Breach for Free RPG day (Saturday June 20th in case you don't know) at Dojo North.

If you would like to participate, please message or post below with which session you would like to attend. I have two sessions planned at this point 11am and 5pm. Each session is built for 4-6 players. If there is enough demand, I will add another slot every 3 hours. The adventure is a quick run through entitled Recruitment Drive. So, 2 hours is plenty of time. Characters will be pre-generated and first respondent will be given first choice from the pool and so on. Here is the description from Wyrd:

"Face off against the IRON ZOMBIES!

An insane necromancer is looking for new students to enroll in his University of Transmortis. In the dark of the night, his students - twisted abominations of mechanical engineering and the darkest necromancy - crawl up from the sewers, seeking unsuspecting victims to drag back to their subterranean classrooms. Those who are killed in the struggle are the lucky ones.

Recruitment Drive is the first Free RPG Day adventure for Through the Breach RPG. This adventure contains quick-start rules and four pregenerated characters, as well as an adventure focusing on the twisted alumni of the University of Transmortis."

Have more questions? Let me know. See you at FREE RPG DAY!

• 2 weeks later...