Shipping prices

After the transition to the new web store, USPS has disappeared as a delivery option to Finland and we are only left with FedEx. I don't have anything against FedEx per se, but I'm not too eager to pay 50$ for postage for one crew box. Is it possible to get the USPS delivery back?

• Like 1

Sent in a request via the postal service and our web software to see what the deal is and see if we can't sort that for you.

That being said, I went to the online tools section of the USPS and put in some addresses in Finland from you fellas and they were still hitting the $50 mark cost wise after putting in box and weight dimensions of a 'test order'. Not sure what the postal service has against you Fins, but they certainly want a goodly bit to ship to you. 

Don't feel bad Nathan, here in Aus our own postal system hates us. Apparently $15 to send a parcel up to 3kg is a 'bargain'

or better yet, how about 70c (soon to be 90c) just to send a letter...

Sent in a request via the postal service and our web software to see what the deal is and see if we can't sort that for you.

That being said, I went to the online tools section of the USPS and put in some addresses in Finland from you fellas and they were still hitting the $50 mark cost wise after putting in box and weight dimensions of a 'test order'. Not sure what the postal service has against you Fins, but they certainly want a goodly bit to ship to you.

Somehow we managed to get our orders for more reasonable prices earlier... I paid $12.75 for the shipping of my easter order just few months ago.

Edit: The invoice says I paid for first class international package, if that information is of any help.

• Like 3

Somehow we managed to get our orders for more reasonable prices earlier... I paid $12.75 for the shipping of my easter order just few months ago.

I have paid about the same for all my orders and they included more plastic combined with metals compared to what I tried to order now and the shipping is 5 times more.

Edit: The invoice says I paid for first class international package, if that information is of any help.

To Croatia it was somewhere in that neighbourhood...

also, last night I putting adding 4 crew boxes in one order and it says it's too large a package and can not be shipped to Croatia..

From the web tech guys ..

----

Thanks for your patience!

I escalated this to our advanced support team and the image seems to have resolved itself. To quote our support team: "The way our API integration works is we grab the rates USPS provides us for that time, so when the order was placed USPS didn't have rates to display. We are just the messenger of the rates that we are given."

There must have been a temporary glitch with USPS as I'm now able to make a purchase with a Finnish address.

• Like 1

Sorry guys - we're not inflating it artificially, etc ..

It seems like it might be some sort of software bug or something, because I can get the cheap USPS delivery for some products (like single Hoffman box) and not for others (like single Izamu). It shouldn't be the size or weight of the box making the difference in this case.

It seems like it might be some sort of software bug or something, because I can get the cheap USPS delivery for some products (like single Hoffman box) and not for others (like single Izamu). It shouldn't be the size or weight of the box making the difference in this case.

That is weird. I've tried a few different address' and combinations of models but I seem to end up in 45$ shipping all the time. 

EDIT: Hoffman shows me the USPS option as well, but as soon as I try add some minions to it, Riflemen, Executioners, Nekima, etc it bumps up and USPS disappears.