Tigerstyle

Vapnartak 2016, February 7th 2016, York, UK

Up to 28 players now which is good.  If you're planning on coming I really need you to have bought your ticket by 1st January as I will need to confirm the final numbers with the show organisers by then.

36 players now confirmed with the show orgainzers, so that's the final number for the event.  I don't need to split this into two halves with that size of players (which greatly simplifies administration for me) so I will amend the Rulespack accordingly.

• Like 1

Couple of things as we are only a couple of weeks away now:

-Terrain:. If anyone is able to bring a table or twos worth of terrain with them it would be much appreciated as I don't have enough locally.

-I've had a drop out so there is are spare space if anyone wants to come.

Not sure yet, need to do a full count up.

FYI, since it's out now officially, we will be using the scheme pool from Gaining Grounds 2016.  Schemes will be posted here 48 hours in advance to speed things up on the day.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Seismic134 said:

Hey :) any chance i can be put on the reserves list :) 

No need, I had a drop out so there is a free space.  Yours if you want it, payment details are in the rulespack.

On 30 January 2016 at 2:51 PM, Huwbe said:

Hi there,

I've got a mate who wants to come along, is there any space left?

It's sold out in afraid.  He can go on the reserve list if I get a cancellation in the next week (I need his forum name or real name).

Alternatively he can come in the day if there's a no show he can play.  Can't guarantee him a game though.

23 minutes ago, Grez90 said:

Hi Chris, didnt want to ask before I knew I had the money, but any chance I could be put on the reserves list?

Yep, will put you on the list Graham.

Strategies and schemes are now posted in the first post.  Giving a bit of notice to speed things along on the day since there schemes are new to everyone.

I will print out some reference sheets for the new schemes, but if you have your own to bring that would be marvellous.

I will put a list of players on the front desk so you just need to report their when you arrive.  I believe we are on the 2nd floor again this year, not sure which side (hopefully same as last year so we have it to ourselves).