Lady Justice crew

Gabbi

Just a couple of pics of my very quickly painted Lady J crew.

142aq1z.jpg

5wxyf7.jpg

Still missing Lady J herself (almost done) and her totem (that was lacking arms and scales, so I got a spare one from the trade forum, hopefully it will show up soon ^^).

Very quick paintjob, just to make them playable. I assembled, repaired and painted them just because my two crews are somewhat "on hold" atm (Lynch Is waiting for arsenal decks, Rasputina is waiting Wendigo and Golem).

Once I'll have my crews ready, I don't even think I will keep this crew and try to sell/trade them at some point.

Still missing Lady J herself (almost done) and her totem (that was lacking arms and scales, so I got a spare one from the trade forum, hopefully it will show up soon ^^).

Scales showed up right now in the post =)

@zFiend: Thanks! :)

Thanks for the kind words! These four plus Lady J and the Desperate Mercenary I shown some time ago took about a couple afternoons and a morning, without working on them full-time.

The idea was exactly what Lucious pointed out. Use dull colours so I wouldn't have to bother about painting cleanly, then add a contrast color to catch the eye. For lady J it will be the red of her hairs (as for Judge, but its foulard is a bit too small / too hidden to really pop). Anyway, on the table they look pretty decent, so I'm fine on how these turned out.

In the meantime, I've assembled a couple of tokens, just because the idea sounds fun:

IMG_5820.png

Body Parts and Treasure token, but I'm sure you've guessed it :)

Really nice work, the wood and leather look great. I particularly like the black, how you've brought it up to a nice gray. i think the green could use a bit more variation in the tone (brought up a bit lighter) and perhaps a bit of OSL but that's getting into finer points :)

Thank you. OSL is something I've never had tried. It's tempting me, the web is full of beautiful examples, but if it isn't done properly it can totally ruin your paintjob (the web is full of examples). I'll give it a try, sooner or later, maybe on some cheaper Reaper Bones  :)