New Webstore Issues

The SSL certificate for the https site seems to be invalid.  Both chrome and firefox give warnings about it.

Chrome flags that the site is not secure with a "NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID" error code.

Firefox says the connection is untrusted with the following:

giveusyourmoneypleasethankyou-wyrd.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.myshopify.com, myshopify.com, *.shopifyadmin.com, shopifyadmin.com (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

I know the payment stuff is handled by shopify and that is SSL and the current links to the site are to http:// not https:// but as a place where I am shopping, I tend to by default put in https for the site and it was a bit of a shocker getting the error when I went back to the store this morning after typing the address in myself rather than by clicking on a link.

I added some stuff to the shopping cart yesterday, checked what the shipping would be, removed everything from the cart. Today I got an email that I had a cart pending with all the items I had initially added.

When creating an account there is no email or password verification. You only have to enter each one once.

On the mobile version of the store sometimes the page wouldn't fully load and I could only scroll the image, I had to reload the page to be able to navigate again.

On my mobile phone (Iphone 5, still using 8.1) the TTB stuff goes to the Kickstarter purchase price of $10,000 for the digital version.

EDIT: BTW, placed an order a few minutes ago. If they decide to send someting extra, do we need to notify someone, or will the forum mods take care of that?

Not sure if this is a formatting error or deliberate or what, but there is a kind of weird page accessed by going to the "all collections" link on any model's individual page. You can't access it from the tool bar, only through that one link. It brings you here:

I can only assume this is some kind of legacy section; all the categories have huge icons and they've been sorted in an incredibly unhelpful alphabetical order. Assuming this page is supposed to exist, it looks like it could use a little formatting.

Yeah, I noticed that the cart isn't transitioning from day to day all that well.  Yesterday I started with a huge cart and then paired it down to just a couple of items.  Today I came back to fully go through my order and it had jumped back up to the original seven.

Also, the worst possible bug of all.  One the demands immediate fixing.  It completely ruined my shopping experience.  Toshiro - The Daimyo is misspelled as The Diamyo on the Ten Thunders page.  :P

Sorry havn't read all of the topic, so maybe someone had noticed that, but when I go on the "sale special" page and go on the limited edition war rabbit, when I pass my mouse upon it the picture the automatic zoom superimpose on the original picture with a shift.

Ok I noticed that when I left my Phone number off of the form and tried to check it out it gave me a notice that said " Can not be left blank can not be left blank" .  So it looked like at first that I had left two required fields blank.   Also on the old shop you could click on a model to see more details and a bit of back story..  I really liked that feature and often used it to get a closer look at characters and what they could do.

Ran through everything on IE (Figured few would have):

Found nothing that really that hasn't been reported.  Clicked on every link available, included a note on checkout.  I even tried a simple SQL injection on a few screens (And a few bogus discount codes.  Unhappy "FREE" did not work).

Overall the only things I could find:
Puppet wars has a dead link "Go to the puppet wars website".
More of a suggestion: The banner on a new screen says shopping cart but clicking on it takes you to the home page.  I actually assumed I had wiped out my shopping cart while playing around. 

Thank you for the searching and the reports folks, it has very much been appreciated.

On the overall, a very, very stable platform and it hasn't given us much in the way of problems that can't be tweaked and fixed. Very pleased with that.

For those of you that placed orders and were the first to find and report legitimate function bugs, we'll include something extra in your package by way of thanks. Also thank you for those of you that pointed out grammar or descriptive mistakes, we'll certainly clean those up as well.

Appreciated it!

• Like 5

I created a store account, placed 3 items into the cart and it will not allow me to use the coupon code.  It says it is invalid.  Is it expired already?

Original post on the new store stated the code would be valid until the 18th.  So yes, it has expired.

Hey everyone, just an announcement.

Everyone who submitted a functional bug and was the first to do so had something extra included in their order. This amounted to about 10 people.

Please do not contact us to inquire whether you were one of them or argue about whether you deserve something. We have a lot going on, and we wanted to offer something to people by way of thanks, which we've done.

I apologize if you think you should have gotten something and didn't, but we've made the assessment internally and won't be making any changes.

Thanks again to everyone who helped.

• Like 1