September's Curse 2015 FEEDBACK WELCOME

Psientologist

Tickets are now on general sale and at the discounted price until this sunday.

Tell others, get those tickets now, plan ahead etc.

I suspect once MayFeng passes this will pick up but please know the earlier money starts coming in, the better the the event can be.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, with regret i'm not going to make this tourney as i've signed up for the Shinewalk in London the night before. Walking a marathon at night is not the best preparation for a tourney. Good luck with it and i'm looking forward to May Feng next week.

Reminder to anyone coming to May Feng this weekend you will get access to September's Curse tickets at the original discounted price of £13

Also please bear in mind, in the case that I cannot get enough Fate Decks for everyone at the event, it will be first come first served.

May Feng was I believe, a huge success, please ask anyone who came if they think making the trip to SC15 will be worth it as I believe their answers will be a resounding yes.

Just under 30 spaces left.

Get your tickets as soon as you can to help me make this the best event yet!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up that there are plenty of spaces left.

Buying your tickets earlier than later helps me a lot.

Also, I am still aiming to give each entrant a special fate deck but getting a hold of the correct amount may be a a timed thing.

So a reminder, it is first come, first served.

Please though, get your tickets as soon as you can, get your friends to do the same.

Let's make this the best tournament in the South to date!

I've added a "BETA" version of the rules pack to the first post.

Any input is welcome.

An early thought is due to a smaller size game summoners do get a little better, the consensus seems to be that they are also quite good at Recon so do I drop that strategy from the event for something else?

Paid - Now that we have confirmed a later date for Tanefaux: Onsies (*plug* *cough* click here *cough*) then first thought, I can make this.  Huzzah!

Saying that, the Travel Lodge was giving me £72 for one night.... anyone want to share a room on a Saturday night (baby)?  Will do the drive down from London Town if I have to but would rather prefer not to!

Hmm... using Queeg and Grimwall...hmmm... making a sandwich with Abuela....hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...