Through the Breach - DriveThruRPG

Lucidicide

Hello Wyrdos!

I hope you're all having a wonderful afternoon (or whatever time it is where you are when you read this). I'm writing to let you know that Through the Breach books are now available on DriveThruRPG:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/5162/Wyrd-Miniatures

At this exact moment, it's the Fated Almanac, the Fatemaster's Almanac, and In Defense of Innocence.

Go give it a download and get playing! With the upcoming Into the Steam expansion, now's the perfect time to start your journey through the breach.

• Like 1

Is it just me or are they not showing up on the page?

Chronicles and Malifaux books are showing up, but if I sort by TTB it says "2 items" yet nothing is showing up.

I'm on my phone and tried both safari and chrome.

Edit: when searching for TTB I tried to click one of the books and got an error message saying this item is not available.

• Like 1

Is it just me or are they not showing up on the page?

Chronicles and Malifaux books are showing up, but if I sort by TTB it says "2 items" yet nothing is showing up.

I'm on my phone and tried both safari and chrome.

Edit: when searching for TTB I tried to click one of the books and got an error message saying this item is not available.

Didn't have that problem. They showed up normally for me.