Reckoning, Flank

Assassinate, Deliver a Message, Protect Territory, Vendetta, ALITS

My crew idea:

Dreamer: Restless Dreams, Tantrum, 6 ss

Teddy: Retribution's Eye

Teddy

Widow Weaver: Dreaming Wings

2x Stitched Together

My thinking is that Chompy Dreamer is a pretty good master for this pool, since two schemes target the master. A master who isn't on the board can't have messaged delivered to him. The crew is small and full of models that are difficult to kill, and will move up the board surprisingly fast. It can pretty much pick any of the schemes as needed and have a reasonable chance of accomplishing them.

Thoughts? 

Use HT 1 cover or other models to cover them. You will like the pushing vs range crews because it makes you just a tad bit faster but that can make a huge difference. I tend to not worry about giving points in a reckoning as most reckoning crews are small and number of activations can really force your opponent to activate models they do not want to. I also think about scheme running as most do not have enough models to stop you from running a scheme runner.

I like Otherworldly a lot in Reckoning. I would never hire day dreams in reckoning but not because I don't use them. I usually summon 2 on turn 1 so dreamer safely gets to waking 2 so he can more easily bring out chompy in turn 2. Plus you can keep them at the back hiding and use them for activation control. Love the list although stitched are risky cause if they fail gamble and end up on 1 wound they are really easy to kill. I often take double teddy in reckoning with dreamer. Just watch out because they are very easy to hit and with all the big hitters in reckoning they can go down very quickly if you position them poorly

The crew worked out pretty well. Took on a good player using Rasputina, Joss, Angelica, and about a zillion Ice Gamin and won something like 10-1 or 10-3 depending on how the last turn would have played out (called it turn 4). Highlights included a fast reactivating Stitched gambling Rasputina to death, one Teddy herding Joss into position for Widow Weaver to administer the coup de grace to take 3 for Vendetta, and then both Teddies going down under gamin-piles. Dreamer bailed out for Chompy as he was getting models into position for Deliver. After the game he shook his head and said "It was just soo hard killing two models in a turn on your crew."

Oh, and condition removal. Condition removal! Where have you been all my life! 

Congratulations.

Yep condition removal is difficult in the neverborn faction, dreamer and arcane effigy are the only one that can do it.

Most reckoning crew are small, hard hitting and durable making them not the best at scheme running.

I buy a daydream or two because I hate being locked into an order of operation. Otherworldly is great for chain activations.

Yeah, if there was significant scheme running in this pool I would have changed up the crew. But this was so focused on enemy models I didn't worry too much about it. And I did end up being glad I left the daydreams at home, since there really wasn't anywhere on the board that I could put them that would have gotten them close enough to do anything useful and avoid Rasputina scattering pieces of them across the landscape. 

Edit: I have to say beating Rasputina was particularly satisfying, since if it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luck at all with blasting masters so far. 

Indeed. The center of this board had lots of ht 1 walls for hard cover but Raspy could see everyone. It would have cost her a focus to land the hit but that would have been a pretty reasonable price to pay to collect an easy kill. Using other models to cover them is basically just inviting a shot at the covering model and losing the daydream to the blast.