Scottish GT 2015 - 25th & 26th July

Euclid (#ScottishMeta)

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone leaving from or passing through the Midlands that would be happy to car share? Im based 6 miles out of Nottingham just off the M1.

I'm happy to drive or be the passenger and pay fair share of fuel.

Would love to head up for this but the cost of lone travel is just a tad too high

Cheers

BM

I think that those travelling from further south than the North East are probably going by plane.  You might still be able to pick up reasonable train ticket prices.  Or, even better, convince a few of your other local gamers to join you on your epic road trip.  We'd certainly love to have you!

Or fly, fly be does EMA-GLA.. Dunno what prices are like so close.

On a different topic: the GT is only a weekend away and there were talks about a meal in Stirling Saturday night.

I will count numbers, find a pub in close proximity to CCG or the train station and book. If you're interested, tell me so. BY MONDAY.

To provide an additional incentive for paying your entry, I will only book for people on the paid entrants list (ish).

Also, if you're a local and know which pub is nice (and can take 20+ people), tell me please. Else I will use google and my intuition when choosing.

I will maintain a list of people coming on Facebook.

The SMP and Black Jokers are already on the list 'cause they don't get no say in that matter. (Double neg intended.)

Schemes:

Round 1, Head Hunter, Corner Deployment

ALitS, Protect Territory, Breakthrough, Plant Evidence, Murder Protégé.

Round 2, Turf War, Standard Deployment

ALitS, Assassinate, Bodyguard, Plant Explosives, Power Ritual.

Round 3, Collect the Bounty, Flank Deployment

ALitS, Protect Territory, Distract, Take Prisoner, Frame for Murder.

Round 4, Reckoning, Standard Deployment

ALitS, Bodyguard, Distract, Entourage, Deliver a Message.

Round 5, Reconnoiter, Close Deployment

ALitS, Breakthrough, Assassinate, Cursed Object, Vendetta.

On a different topic: the GT is only a weekend away and there were talks about a meal in Stirling Saturday night.

I will count numbers, find a pub in close proximity to CCG or the train station and book. If you're interested, tell me so. BY MONDAY.

To provide an additional incentive for paying your entry, I will only book for people on the paid entrants list (ish).

Also, if you're a local and know which pub is nice (and can take 20+ people), tell me please. Else I will use google and my intuition when choosing.

I will maintain a list of people coming on Facebook.

The SMP and Black Jokers are already on the list 'cause they don't get no say in that matter. (Double neg intended.)

Hope I'm not too late to get in on the meal. I will be Billy no mates since its my first tournament