Easter Sale!

Lucidicide

I'm trying to make an order with shipping to Russian Federation.

But no matter what I enter in "state" field I keep receiving an error, despite this field is not obligatory

I really want my Wabbit and Kaeris  :(

If you have a problem with the state field, contact us and we'll see about adding it in for the shipping. Some reason the software feels that there are places outside the US that just don't exist (Russia, Mexico, Norway ... sigh). Provide your full address and info and we'll get in there and make manual adjustments to the shipping software fields so that it isn't an issue for future orders. 

That one I can honestly say, not our fault, but as we're running the damn software, meh ... gotta get it fixed. :)

• Like 1

I have received two emails.

First one says order confirmed. Second one says order changed, with the shipping now FedEx Home Delivery® rather than the U.S.P.S. First-Class Package International Service™ I selected at checkout.

I'm not complaining as delivery method is irrelevant to me as long as the price doesn't go up, but just wondering if this was intentional or a glitch?

Located in Australia if that makes any difference.

Ordered on Wednesday, got my PayPal payment confirmation email but no order confirmation from the store. I tried logging into the store with my email and it informs me that no account exists with that email address so I have no way to check... panic? Don't panic? I wants my Wabbit! :D

My order status says Awaiting Payment hours later, but my PayPal account shows the payment completed immediately. Is this something I should send a detailed inquiry about, or is it normal for this webstore software?

I still haven't received any form of email confirmation about my order, but now, it has also disappeared from my order history list on my account page. Is it time to panic yet?

I still haven't received any form of email confirmation about my order, but now, it has also disappeared from my order history list on my account page. Is it time to panic yet?

In the same boat on my last order (placed on the 2nd).  My orders from the day the sale opened came through with email confirmations and shipping tracking info but have also disappeared from my orders list.

Probably another hiccup with the software, but it is concerning that they're no longer on my list of orders (which was never a problem previously).

I was just on the WebStore, after deciding on getting the NE Whiskey Golem, Ware Wrabbit along with a Dawn Star to boost me over $100 prior to P&P ...

As I came to process my order the Webstore said it is closed

Would it possible for my order to go through, as it stood, once it is back up and running?
IE...
Ware Wrabbit - $35
Whiskey Golem NE - $60
Dawn Star - £18/$15 ... I forget which this was price wise off hand

If not I will be gutted, especially as buying that means I spending about 1/3 or so on P&P to the UK

If you could let me know I'd be grateful.

Thanks

We're manually processing orders - which means when we sort it, it goes from awaiting payment, to processed and then shortly after, shipped. You should get an update when that happens, though there has been a few folks that haven't (I suspect spam filter or mistyped e-mail addresses). 

We should be through most of the orders by tomorrow I'm told.