Easter Sale!

Lucidicide

Thanks Wyrd, now me and the missus are broke (AUD exchange rate is in poor form ATM) and I've ended up getting a bunch of Outcasts when I was aiming at getting Guild (Nightmare Tara looked too cool to pass up). Whatever dark sorcery you use to make this stuff so addicting is really powerful.

Shame about the April releases not being in the mix, even if the order were delayed til they were actually 'released'. I could get to the $100 easy off those, which, knowing me would be enough to convince myself to jump up to the $200 range. The performer eludes me again!

Shame about the April releases not being in the mix, even if the order were delayed til they were actually 'released'. I could get to the $100 easy off those, which, knowing me would be enough to convince myself to jump up to the $200 range. The performer eludes me again!

Understandable, but we're letting the retailers have at it first this time about. 

Gencon and Black Friday .. well, all bets are off then. :)

• Like 1

The USPS option is much appreciated.

Store appears to be overwhelmed right now....taking forever to get stuff done.

Was the webstore slowing down considerably? 

We moved it over to its own dedicated server in order to try and avoid delays, crashes and basically putting the whole of Wyrd web into the crapper during sales (forums, home site, store .. etc). Hopefully that helped, but if y'all have found otherwise, please let us know.

Do gift card purchases count toward the $100 and $200 requirements for the bonus models?

Yup. 

I have a silly question...

So, I buy a gift card today for $100 to get a Kaeris. I spend that gift card during GenCon for $100 to get SuperCoolSpecialModelX as a bonus?

Feels like cheatery, so wanted to check. :)

Woah... I went straight to paypal, but the purchase went through without me even knowing how much delivery cost or what options there were (it even gave me the exchange rate and total minus delivery). Wasn't till I got the invoice I find out it's $68! That's $2 away from what I spent. Looks like I'll need to look into a refund, no way I'm paying that. I thought it was only books that shot up shipping.

So am I right in saying that if all I want is the War Wabbit, I need to pay almost twice the price in shipping alone, and the only other way to get the model is buying it off ebay at an inflated price? I rarely buy direct from wyrd because I have a local store I support, but if these are my only options then that's really a sucker punch to my enthusiasm.

I do recall that wyrd were eating shipping costs a lot in the past, and that it was unsustainable, but surely there's another way, like having convention only models at Salute or buying them through a distributer in UK/Europe.

Delivery cost shouldn't have been a surprise as it calculates it for you before checkout and you have to hit checkout before it will process you through on your payment. There are usually multiple options for shipping (not always, depends on the location). If you want it canceled, submit it through the contact us and one of the ladies will get it sorted for you. 

Ladies may be able to look into the shipping and sort it for you directly but I'm unsure what the limitations are on the software backend.

Alrighty, for those of you that might have been having trouble with Paypal, or didn't like having to have a paypal account in order to make a purchase (completely understandable), we got that fixed. 

Sadly with the software upgrade, I was unaware that they took away one of our payment options, which was straight up credit cards, and it took some nice folks giving me a foot to the ribs today to figure it out ... and spend the last five hours getting it fixed.

My sincere apologies if this affected anyone and caused frustration. Can't be any more annoyed than myself. :)

I'm still having issues with the store -- when I clicked on the 'place order' button, it just went into a whirly tailspin and hasn't stopped (20 minutes later, this being the second try). I'm using Firefox, anyone else having problems?

[it also insists that I have an error in the 'State' field, even though I'm not listing a US address, and it says the state field is not mandatory (I'm leaving it blank).]

Hrmm. Well if you find that the damn thing just isn't working after kicking, swearing, and throwing money at the screen (it's entertaining, but never works sadly), just hit 'contact us', let us know what the issue is, and if need be, we will manually process the order. 

As usual, I do software updates and everything seems to go fine, and then when we get a large load of you coming through, we find that something has headed to the pisser.

Thanks, and sorry. :)

• Like 1

I feel very strongly that it is an unfair marketing strategy to come up with such a ridiculously awesome Easter LE which forces people like me to buy something I don't need (mostly due to my low self control). Then, I need to spend even more money to get that Kaeris (which I almost certainly will never use - but will look really pretty... sitting on a shelf... forever.)!

Having said that, I don't regret my purchase and enjoy my money... jerks! ;)

• Like 1

Oh look, credit card...

How did you get a credit card option?  I couldn't find a way to do anything but paypal.  What did I miss?

Okay, apparently a glitch that got fixed after I made my purchases.

I'm still having issues with the store -- when I clicked on the 'place order' button, it just went into a whirly tailspin and hasn't stopped (20 minutes later, this being the second try). I'm using Firefox, anyone else having problems?

[it also insists that I have an error in the 'State' field, even though I'm not listing a US address, and it says the state field is not mandatory (I'm leaving it blank).]

It "hung" on me for a while as well.  Paypal says they sent my money, but the Wyrd store still says "Awaiting payment"   

With no email confirmation of the orders from the store, I am a bit nervous right now.