Video Battle Report - 30SS Latigo Posse vs. McCabe

Achilles

Hey folks!

My first game of 2E in about three years. Played lots in 1st Edition but had a long hiatus.

Mistakes we know we made; activating more than two models with companions. Black Joker is now 0 and not just a dead duel. Can't cheat against a Red Joker, etc.

Will have more in the future! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VALYgjVtpo

Cheers,

Ash

Also, can't Shrug Off Slow, because when you activate a model that is Slow, you generate 1 less AP, and then Slow goes away, so you are no longer Slow by the time you can use Shrug Off.

Companion/Accomplice Chain activations are limited to two at a time, so you can never activate more than two models in a row.

Overall, I really like the style of the video, and how you explain everything as you go.

Slow and Paralyzed are the only ones I can think of, and Poison or Burning if your opponent has a model that makes you take the damage at the beginning of your activation, like McMourning's ability, Catalyst, I think it is. Other conditions, Blighted, Under the Influence, and so on, can all be removed with Shrug Off. It's still a very powerful ability, particularly against Masters like McMourning, Sonnia, Hamelin, or Jacob Lynch.

• Like 1

Well, technically, you can Shrug Off Slow. However, when a Slow model activates, it generates one less AP, and Slow ends at the end of the activation. It's still there to be Shrugged Off, but it has done its damage and will end soon, so Shrugging it Off has no effect at all. But you can if you really want to...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When you push in relation to another model you push centre to centre. So Perdita can't use Relocate push up next to Francisco like you do at 37:50.

El Mayor and Hold this last until Francisco and Papa's next Activations (or they die), not until end of turn.