Malifaux-Itæ Gallery on flickr

r4st4f4n

Ok, Idk whether it's a thread for "Miniature Matters" or "Malifaux Discussion", so I'll humbly leave it to the mods, if this needs to be moved...

Also, I'm recycling part of the mail I wrote Spiraling Cadaver, as this explains the topic pretty well, and I'd be very slow to write from scratch again... :P

I've been building a gallery on flickr for quite a bit now, as I want a place to find all the colorful Wyrd stuff at once.
I asked permission to Nathan for the Wyrd pictures part, and he approved.
Now I have to fill the painted miniatures part, and I want it to be a nice useful showcase both for painters (especially those doing commission works), and users who want to see these cool models with some paint on them.

The gallery is also fully searchable, as I added the tags for every model in the game, and other keywords (Factions, Limited Ed, Artwork(s), Mini(s), Box(es), Board(s)... other can be added in the future, if needed)

Here is the link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123570450@N06
Or by Sets: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123570450@N06/sets/

I've received various submissions from painters by now, the authors get a link to their sites in the description of all their pics.

For some works in the first batch I uploaded from my saved pictures folder on my pc, I couldn't remember the source, so if you find some work of yours, just comment a link/line you want to be added to the description, and you will be credited as fast as I can. Obviously anyone not willing to have their pictures inside the gallery, can have them immediately removed.

Btw, I'm posting this now and I hope more of you will agree and submit more pics to the gallery.
You just need to send me the pics (or, easier, point to a place where I can pick them, here in the comments), and the link/line for your credits.

Hope this is appreciated, let me know :)

• Like 4