Guild Scrip

Malistrad

I'm not sure the best place to put this, but to add color to Campaign games and, more notably, TtB, I whipped up some rudimentary versions of Guild Scrip to help my players keep track of their economy. With how much cash is exchanged during some of my sessions, I thought props like the below would be helpful and help immersion. It's regrettably done on PowerPoint (so I only had so many tricks to play with without Photoshop), and I reserve the right to return to the designs and add a bit more "Victorian banknote" flair later.

And just to cover my backside, all images are ownership of Wyrd Miniatures, LLC, and this file should only be used for entertainment.

Cheers!,

Guild Scrip

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Not trying to overshadow anyone but I made my own scrip back during the kickstarter. I have modified it a little bit because I though Riastrad's wording was better. My notes are a bit larger and are meant to be printed two to a page. I modeled the size and the notes after old english pounds (which were very large and the writing so flourished that it was hard to read).

Click here to access the folder.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Icaruswings said:

do you have any 20 scrip bills or is that too much to have?

I haven't found a need for 20 S bills yet, but maybe because I'm a stingy FM :-P I'll look into it next time I open the files. Who would be a good 20 S Master though?

On 4/5/2015 at 2:54 AM, Sparksman said:

I know this is a hassle, but is there any chance of making a double-sided layout?

Maybe when I do the 20 S bills, I'll look into a Front/Back format. It'd be a little hard to guarantee perfect line-up, but that might be the printer's problem. I'll let you guys and gals know!

40 minutes ago, Malistrad said:

I haven't found a need for 20 S bills yet, but maybe because I'm a stingy FM :-P I'll look into it next time I open the files. Who would be a good 20 S Master though?

that's a good question, hard to say, the remaining masters might not fit, maybe ramos lol M&SU ftw