Jonah's Malifaux Minis

jonahmaul

As I spend most of my time on these forums now I thought I'd start a new thread for pictures of my painted miniatures and hope that some of you people will follow along.  To start it off here are some the latest miniatures that I've painted and snapped photos of.  Firstly my three completely painted Resser crews:

BodyofEvidence_zpsac86fe14.jpg

OpenGraves_zps2bfbc4fd.jpg

All_zps03868722.jpg

Chiaki:

DSCF3234_zps9d1f7039.jpg

DSCF3235_zps18dbfbe2.jpg

• Like 9

Really cool crews! I love the bases. 

Seamus and Doctor especially are looking topnotch! I like the purple Belle as well as Mortimer. Chiaki is damn fine looking as well. Good job! Please keep it up.

Maybe ask a mod to transfer this to miniature showcase though? So people find these more easily?

I see you went for the same effect on sonnia's sword. I think the flames are too small to get the same effect and can see why you want to go back over it.

Yeah, it's not come out well at all.  It's even more pronounced in the photos so I definitely need to do something!

cool stuff, I particularly like McM and the Punks.

Thanks!  The Punks have real tattoos too!

I've finished painting something else which is for Outcasts again.  This time it's my Ashes and Dust/Dust Storm/Ashen Core which I've entered into the A Wyrd Place proxy competition for the month.  I commissioned this to be done by a friend of mine and am very happy with the results.  It was also a lot of fun painting a model that I know is truly unique.

Ashes and Dust:

Front%202_zpstepbywsn.jpg

Side%202_zpsku6ilpgf.jpg

Dust Storm:

Dust%20Storm_zpsjwc61vwm.jpg

Dust%20Storm%202_zpsf9mafbtg.jpg

Ashen Core:

Ashen%20Core_zpsoundcptg.jpg

Please forgive the unfinished base on Ashen Core.  It is now done and I'll snap some photos next time I have the light box/camera out.

• Like 8

The skulls and chain in A&D's stomach area are plastic and it's arms are made from Ogre parts.  Dust Storm is 100% green stuff and the Ashen Core bits are again Ogre bits and I think the round bit is from a Chaos Spare Marine tank.  The bones and skull are all green stuff though.

• 2 weeks later...