Through the Breach Playtesting

Lucidicide

Hi everyone,

Do you play Through the Breach? Do you like to read the same thing over and over again? Then you may have what it takes to be a playtester for Through the Breach!

We're currently looking for some dedicated individuals who are passionate about TTB to join our closed testing processes. You'll be required to sign an NDA and be an active poster, providing feedback, thoughts, and insight into the game.

Let me know if this is something you'd like to do by posting below, and some will be selected to participate in the next PT cycle.

Thanks,

Aaron

• Like 3

I have a weekly TTB group with 8 game sessions plus a character making session under our belts (I fate master for them) and when I told them about this they all said that I should throw our hat in the ring so hear goes: 4 dedicated players and a fatemaster who has ran over 20 different TTRPGs who meet weekly.

I wish I could say yes to this, but my group is just getting ready to start and we only plan on meeting once a month....I doubt we would be very helpful.

I think people vastly underestimate the help that new players can be. The adventures and books have to be good for both veterans and new players. Its not a good testing process if the book only works because every playtester memorized the first book.

• Like 3

I think people vastly underestimate the help that new players can be. The adventures and books have to be good for both veterans and new players. Its not a good testing process if the book only works because every playtester memorized the first book.

^what he said

i helped with the beta in the first book. and i was a new players (FM) and in my group there where new players and "veteran" players. 

just reading and testing once a month sometimes is all we need, if we have 20 group with aprox 4-5 people, thats a lot of data and feedbak :P

Well, we'd definitely be in the amateur-hour club. If updates are once a week like the Malifaux testing then I could guarantee that it would get read and discussed at the least (we do meet every week.....we just would rather play Malifaux more often than an RPG).....so I could post thoughts and ideas every week, but I figured that only playing once a month wouldn't be too great....especially when I see people volunteering here that do play every week.

But if my level is something that's desired, then I would be happy to do whatever I can to help out.

I'd certainly be interested.

I'll be starting up a new campaign pretty soon with some newer players, and it might be nice to see how they respond to the new content.

I'd be happy to provide feedback on any new material, as well as incorporate it into my campaign.

Hey,

I would definately be interested in some involvement with something like this. I have a group of 5 almost completed their first destiny steps each and are eager for more. All of them give me some really good feed back on what they like and dont like each session so can definately provide that to you, as well as my own thoughts as a fatemaster.

Would be nice to get my teeth around some new content.