Through the Breach Playtesting

Lucidicide

I've just sent out the last round of messages, so I think we're probably good on playtesters for the moment. However, we might have more openings in the future, at which point we'll start up another thread like this.

Thanks to everyone who was willing to help out and make Through the Breach even more awesome than it already is!

• Like 1

I've just sent out the last round of messages, so I think we're probably good on playtesters for the moment. However, we might have more openings in the future, at which point we'll start up another thread like this.

Thanks to everyone who was willing to help out and make Through the Breach even more awesome than it already is!

Didn't get around to asking our group since the FM has been away with work and we missed a game the week prior to that with him having the flu. Will ask when we meet for our weekly session tonight if anyone is interested. If so will make a note for next round of playtesting.

• 2 months later...