Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

As I'm playing both Jonahmaul and Bertmac this week it's good to know a Neverborn player will have a big say in the first week of said scuffle.

I hope both sides lose. Can't be fairer than that.

Only if we use that game to report our findings!

I'm all for Resser v Guild only matches, surely it's the only true way to settle it!

I'm all for Resser v Guild only matches, surely it's the only true way to settle it!

I have a friend who plays exclusively Ressers but he plays like an absolute ass hat. He uses the cheesiest lists and basically drains any and all fun from the game. Sooo... It's either play a douche bag, play Resser noobs (both of which may skew results) or anybody else with random factions and hope for the best.  

Doesn't sound like much of a friend!

He's a good mate but when he's playing Warhammer, 40k, Malifaux or whatever he just looks to abuse loop holes, bends rules or creatively misinterpret them for advantages or just uses fucking obnoxious models, units or lists. It's a shame because tactically he's very good he just relies on the OP or broke stuff like a crutch when he could be winning whilst allowing both players to have a fun gaming experience.  

April 1st....no problem. I can try some stuff out this week instead then.

You can try out whatever you like, even after. You have not comitted to a side. I would advise to try out evil stuff against Resser and wonky stuff against Guild, though.

• Like 2