Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

You guys have got it all wrong! Outcasts are the superior faction! This is based on the fact over half the faction are mercenaries and are SOOO good that every other faction is constantly pinching them! :D

Okay, I'll make you a deal. You get a special achievement if you play on my side, and try to play as many Outcasts during the Scuffle as you can. (As Mercs for example).

I'm down for Ressers, and I'd like to open my account with victory for the Undead clan! 

Here's the game -

Tara vs. Perdita

Tara (4SS, DoW, OS, KoE)

Bete Noir (Decaying Aura)

Graveyard Spirit

Nothing Beast (Void Shield)

2 Punk Zombies

2 Void Wretches

Perdita (2SS, not sure of the upgrades)

Francisco

Santiago

Papa Loco

Austringer

Enslaved Nephilim

Nino

I played Protect Territory and Assassinate.

Turn 1 - I moved my crew into range of the Turf War token, have good protection from the Graveyard Spirit (bonus armour) and the Tenebrous Aura from Bete, making it very difficult for the Ortegas' shooting to be effective. During Tara's 2nd activation I unburied the Nothing Beast with fast, and charged and killed Nino. 

Turn 2 - Perdita kills the Nothing Beast and the Ortegas do some real damage to the Punk Zombies, but they survive. I gain 1VP from Turf War and drop my Protect Territory markers with the Wretches. Bete is slingshot into Perdita. Thanks to Decaying Aura, Perdita is killed and I gain 3VP from Assassinate.

Turn 3 - My Zombies are killed from attacks from Santiago and the Austringer. I gain 1VP from Turf War.

Turn 4 - Francisco kills Tara, giving my opponent 3VP for Assassinate. Bete counters and kills Francisco in return. The Ortegas move into Turf War range and start dropping Protect Territory markers. We both gain VP's for Turf War.

Turn 5 - Bete charges the Austringer in an attempt to remove his claim on one of the Guild Protect Territory markers but fails to kill it. My Wretches taking double defensive stance (and Df6) survive attacks from Loco and Santiago. Both players gain points from Turf War.

Game ends, and we each get 3VP from Protect Territory.

End result: Tara (10VP) vis Perdita (8VP)

Go Ressers! Down with the Guild scum!  

• Like 2

Soo many quotes!!!!

Okay, I'll make you a deal. You get a special achievement if you play on my side, and try to play as many Outcasts during the Scuffle as you can. (As Mercs for example).

Hmm... this IS tempting and I do already own all the Guild Masters.... Plus OUTCASTS!!!!

This is no place for Outcasts. 

I have litterally nothing to say to you right now man... NOTHING!!!

Also, there are two Stooges on the Resser side. You want this to be unbalanced?

Well zFiend is playing for the Ressers so it's basically an auto-win for the Guild right now :D

Also mate you play Nicodem. ;) How about it? 

True... I do love Team Nico. I'm utterly torn! 

This is already unbalanced. Mental that is ;)

(Join the dead! We have mercenaries in wave 3)

I gotta admit that Freikorps lass is looking pretty damn enticing and I could play Tara as Resser for a change... PPFFFFTTT!!! What am I saying?! She's Outcast! 

I'm with Dirial! Sub Challenge Accepted! Guild Games with a minimum of 2 Mercs per game! 

Minor Edit - I Will have to kick Perdita's ass in two weeks time with Lilith for my league but I assure you my loyalties are unshakable! :D

• Like 1