March 23rd - Into the Steam snippet

Lucidicide

Hey Wyrdos,

How are you this fine day? Wyrd just got back from GAMA and Adepticon, and boy were our arms tired (as was the rest of us, obviously, it's not like we flew in with our arms -- also, when I'm tired my jokes get really bad). Anyway, we had a lot of fun at the shows and it was great to meet the people we did and spend some time talking about our games.

This Monday, we have a preview of some of the pages of the upcoming Into the Steam for the Through the Breach roleplaying game. There was some discussion on our forum about shapeshifting, so I thought it'd be fun to throw out some shapeshifting from the new book! In addition, we've got some summoning rules.

This and much more will be found in the next book, which will be released later this year. Enjoy!

post-15921-0-33428100-1427127344.jpg

Download the pdf here: http://wyrd-games.net/community/files/file/177-march-23rd-monday-preview/

post-15921-0-33428100-1427127344_thumb.j

• Like 3

So, I've read it and

Ooh, very very cool. I really enjoyed reading this.

The Shapeshifter seems like a really cool and fun to use Advanced Pursuit, while it's great to see Beast and Gamin summoning.

Basically just this.

• Like 1