March 16th - Release Schedule

Lucidicide

I think its just the way the software is rendering the shadows.  It's a very harsh shadow on those models (take a look at the Necrotic Machine's right leg) and Philip's head being inside like that makes it appear to cut off harshly, but I suspect it's not that bad in person.

The female Crooligan sculpt is more and more incredible the longer I look at it.  It tells such a great story, particularly once you notice disemboweled stuffing and the knife in her hand.  Something very bad happened there.

• Like 1

The female Crooligan sculpt is more and more incredible the longer I look at it.  It tells such a great story, particularly once you notice disemboweled stuffing and the knife in her hand.  Something very bad happened there.

Yeah exactly. It's freaking amazing.

Looking at all of the awesome new models that are coming our way over the next couple of months is getting me really excited; clearly the team at Wyrd has been busy!

Judging by where the cut off is for what they have announced, my assumption is that the next bunch of models they will be announcing will be Gen Con releases. Can't wait to see all of the awesome that will be those releases this year!

Now, I just need to get around to painting up that pile of stuff I picked up at Gen Con last year...

Hopefully there are some July releases before GenCon.   ;)

Probably the case. A lot of the stuff they bring out at Gen Con doesn't seem to be available for full release usually for a couple of months after. I am thinking that a few of the things we've been seeing in other Monday previews may be hitting the shelves at the Wyrd booth at Gen Con.

I'm terribly curious to know more about the INto the Steam book for teh RPG, personally. Wonder when we might see a Table of COntents, so I'll know what I should be building on my own and what rules are on the way?

The models, of course, look good for the most part, and the Mechanical Rider, oddly, reallys tands out as a good one, but the Widow Weaver continues to bug me. Like, I wish that the head was removeable and replacable with a normal human head, because I *love* the dress, but it's just too -weird- with teh spider head. Ironsides' crew looks *awesome*, and Johan ... makes me really regret not getting his female counterpart.

But Into the Steam... I need to hear more! Nobody's said one word about it yet, durnit.

I've never been taken by the look of collodi's play style but as neverborn are the only faction I'm playing currently and the models look stunning, I may just have to get on with learning him but I'm going to say now, the arms on the dolls/marionettes look horrendously thin and may be my new nemisis.

• 3 weeks later...