Tanelorn Thursdays... (like Sundays, but a few days earlier)

HowNot2Wargame

Hello,

Just in case you don't know me.... My name is Matt and I’m part of a fantastic Wargames Club called Tanelorn in East London, UK. Going for over 15 years, we are based in Leytonstone and are only a minute walk from the Underground station.  We play all sorts admittedly but I am totally smitten with Malifaux so thought this was a splendid place to post lol

Why I am posting here today?  Historically we have always meet once a week on a Sunday (currently 2-6 with once a month a 12-6 session), but from 19th March 2015 we are going to be trialling an additional night of wargaming goodness fortnightly on Thursdays from 6.30 to 10.30.

Interested?  More details about the club can be found here.  If you would like to come down and generally see what we are all about then please feel free to just pop in when we are meeting, but if you want to get cracking on the wargaming side, then please register on our forums and post in the relevant thread on our ‘organise a game’ thread.  Of course feel free to post anywhere else you would like.

If you run into any difficulties registering, or have any other questions, then please email me at mattc<......Remove..Spam…Blocker......>@tanelornwgc.org or if you prefer message us on twitter @TanelornWGclub .

Thanks for reading, and if you can make it, it would be great to see you there!

Matt

• 1 month later...