What are you listening to?

I was never really a fan of FF until I saw them live (I went as Jimmy Eat World were supporting!) and they were actually brilliant.  I've never really thought of Faith No More as being commercial but Royal Blood aren't like that because FNM are ace and RB aren't!

oh I meant as in FNM are NOT commercial sounding lol!

• Like 1

OK, I read it as discussing FF and FNM as commerical bands but very different!

yeah, it could have been clearer!

FNM are probably my favourite band (at least in the 'rock' genre)...I have been lucky enough to have seen them live twice during their Angel Dust tour.

Live, they are even more awesome!

• Like 1

Diabolus in Musica is my favourite, but only because it soundtracked a summer for me

Really? That album is widely considered a steaming pile of horse crap, including by the band members themselves, I saw them in an interview once calling it a stain on their career. They sold out and made a Nu-Metal album due to pressure from their record label. They hated it, abandoned their record label at the time and never went back. They are Thrash Metal and should never have changed, Seasons in the Abyss or Reign in Blood are the best albums I've heard. 

I've been listening to Kataklysm a lot again recently. Shadows & Dust, Serenity in Fire and In The Arms of Devastation are their best albums IMHO

• Like 1