The Great Malifaux Pig Hunt @ KublaCon

mjungledog

Hello All,

Once again I will be attending KublaCon and this year I'm playing Malifaux!

Here are the rules:

The Great Malifaux Pig Hunt

"Some crazy gremlin herded his pigs into the orchard where them magic apples are growed. Damn pigs went and ate up all them magic apples. Afore you know it everybody in Malifaux showed up and tried to catch them pigs. It was said that if ate one you the power of the apple in ya. We aimed to find out..."

This a four person scenario. It uses corner deployment. Each player flips for deployment as normal. Crews may only contain the following up to 26 points:

1 Master

0-3 Henchmen

0-3 Enforcers

You may recruit up to four models, including your master. You may take upgrades.

At the start of the game six pig tokens are placed with 6" of the center of the table. Each table edge should be assigned a suit.

The pigs are moved by the GM during the Upkeep step. One pig moves on to the table at the end of every turn. The person who won initiative flips a card. The pig moves on from the edge indicated by the suit of the card, a number of inches indicated by the value of the card.

Models can capture a pig by taking (2) Interact while in melee range. All models gain the following Tactical Action:

(1) EAT THE PIG: A model can discard a pig token it currently carries for a [+] to attack and damage flips. This action may only be taken once per turn (per model).

If a model with pig tokens is killed the tokens are placed in base contact with the model prior to removing it from the table.

The game lasts five turns. At the end of the game the player with the most pig tokens wins.

I will be updating this post when I have the times I will be running this.