Whirlwind bomb vs Black Blood

JazzNazz

Question

Hi guys

Forgive me for my ignorance but at the last event I was at this situation came up Vik of Ash got pulled into combat with Lilith a mature Neph and a young Neph I have 2 wounds left and spend a soulstone to get a :mask  and proceed to attack the mature getting the Whirlwind trigger off I take a wound for black blood and choose to attack the young next as part of the trigger would I be killed off before i get to attack Lilith or would i resolve the effects of the trigger first

thanks for looking at this the TO ruled in my favour but i just wanted to make sure that i didnt do over my opponent :)

4 answers to this question

This is one of those situations, where I'm not absolutely sure how it is supposed to work. RAW is relatively clear but I'm not sure about intent.

There isn't a rule preventing Viktoria from being killed and removed from the game before she has the chance to complete all her whirlwind attacks. If it was me making the call, I would say she dies after hitting the Young Nephilim in your example.