How to use Lilith?

PositronMike

you wouldn't need to do nearly so much to make her OP.

I'd simply add a mask to her Def and pop her at 12 wounds and she'd be safe as houses. she really, really doesn't need it though.

I think the  :mask would be good, but +2 WP would be better if you want to shore up her weaknesses.  :D

Hmm, I tried Killjoy with Lilith yesterday and it work ok. I knew from the get go that he was overextended and was going to die fairly quick. Throwing him out with Juju could be fun though. Even if you start with a lot of points under ground.

Yeah depleted are so good. Especially if you have other brilliant models or can make things brilliant. They are quick buggers! However, I stray away from them quickly if Distract or Cursed Object is in the pool.

If there are other Brilliance models around they can get out of melee with a push and get rid of the condition. So it isn't that bad, but I see where you are coming from.

Just a friendly reminder that Black Blood applied from a Black Blood Shaman is a condition, and not a valid target for Black Blood Postulate. Has to be the ability Black Blood.

Black Blood on an Illuminated is still awesome :)

Bit if an eye opener to me. I don't think I have used that synergy, but I have had used against me a couple of times! Asrian, you dirty cheating *************! ^^

though not quite awesome enough for me without the pustule, I must say.

although, on depleted....

Illuminated, not awesome enough?!?

Depleted Blackblood piñata is nasty. The last pulse of 2+1 damage isn't nice at all.

This needs to be in the FAQ. Asrian, did he write a reasoning here on the boards?

I would love for an FAQ on this, would help clear a lot of things up. 

The other confusion is that since Black Blood is a condition when given by the BBS, if a model dies from the BB condition than it isn't counted as killed by either crew per the current FAQ.

I would love for an FAQ on this, would help clear a lot of things up. 

The other confusion is that since Black Blood is a condition when given by the BBS, if a model dies from the BB condition than it isn't counted as killed by either crew per the current FAQ.

I kind of hope that the Illuminated cannot be targeted by Pustule if that is the case. Here is a rundown of the scenarios.

1. Blackblood is a condition that grants the "ability" Blackblood.

1a. The blackblood condition is in the strict sense a condition, thus it is impossible to cast Pustule.

1b. Blackblood is a condition that grants the ability blackblood, thus it is possible to cast Pustule. However, since the source is a condition, no crew will count the kill. The main purpose for it to be a condition is that it can be added or removed. And that Blackblood condition is resolved as a condition rather than an ability.

2. Blackblood is a condition that grants the ability Blackblood, thus Pustule counts for kills for encounter purposes since it is an ability. The main purpose for it to be a condition is that it can be added or removed.

This needs to be in the FAQ. Asrian, did he write a reasoning here on the boards?

It was a PM I sent him about 3 months ago inquiring. I would like this to be an FAQ also as it's the only time it's placed as a condition (but using it as only a condition basically neuters the Shaman from using his own abilities to their fullest...which was the reason I inquired about it). His response was that pustule still works, but as I no longer have the PM in question (damn my OCD deletions to make things tidy) it's a matter of He Said, She Said until it is FAQ'ed in an official format.

If there are other Brilliance models around they can get out of melee with a push and get rid of the condition. So it isn't that bad, but I see where you are coming from.

Get rid of the cursed object and distract conditions how? They're insignificant minions meaning they can be targeted by the schemes but never interact to remove the conditions.

And as they're hardly a damage threat your opponent likely won't care about leaving them alive the whole game if it guarantees them 3VP.

• Like 1

Get rid of the cursed object and distract conditions how? They're insignificant minions meaning they can be targeted by the schemes but never interact to remove the conditions.

And as they're hardly a damage threat your opponent likely won't care about leaving them alive the whole gamHe if it guarantees them 3VP.

Hah, forgot about insignificant!