Guild Autopsy proxies

TJUK

Hey guys, 

I need to get some Guild Autopsies, I can't find the metal ones anywhere in the UK and so I'm going to be looking for alternatives. Do you guys have any suggestions for good proxies? Also, if anyone has the TTB multi-pose set, would I be able to make a few Autopsies out of that box? 

Thanks a lot, 

Ya you could make some Guild Autopsy with the TTB sprues pretty easy.  There are several sword arms and three carrying pistols.  There is only one zombie head but you could likely convert some of the other heads into zombies with a little work or just a proper paint job.  If you have a small drummel you could drill the an eye or two out of a model which is a quick way to make it look undead.  Even drill a bit of a cheek away to make the side of the face damaged.  There is two torsos with dusters which kind of matches the guild coats a bit too.  So you could likely make 3 easily from the sprues.

• Like 1

I use them from time to time.  Generally it is when I only have 8ss or so left and want more warm bodies.  I am not a fan of just 2 hounds unless I am playing McCabe with Luna.  I have pairs of them do wonders in games, so I never discount them.  But that said if I have 9ss to play with I am often looking at 3 hounds or a Witchling Stalker and a Watcher.

I actually have the two metal ones and been meaning to get 2 more just to round them out.