Terraclips Measurements

Nisz

Hello,

we are starting a little Malifaux community here in Poznań (Poland, Europe), and we are looking for ways to develop a thematic set of playing boards. Apart from the inspiring photos I see in the batrep section (Go Scotland!), I would like to ask if anyone could tell if one set of Terraclips Malifaux Sewers is enough to make a playable Malifaux board. The description on the set says it contains 16 double-sided 6x6" tiles, but that doesn't really tell me much in terms of structuring. Also, how about the Dungeon Rise sets, are they viable for playing?

Thanks for all the replies!

Cheers!

Adam

You will definitely need two sets to build a full table, however you will have more than enough the create engaging three dimensional layouts. Each of the basic Malifaux sets is about 2/3 of a table, the Dungeon Rise sets are a bit smaller though provide a different type of terrain (small cover accent peices such ass tables, chairs etc, and larger wall sections).

Unlike Agent of the Breach I do find the Dungeon Rise sets to be a very good compliment to the basic Malifaux sets. Specifically I think the Prison set is a great pairing with the Sewers to provide some more interest.

The good news is that you will likely be able to find the sewers sets for dirt cheap since they were one of the least popular sets and now are out of print (despite neither Wyrd nor World Works Games officially stating it). Unfortunate, as I really believe there was a lot more potential to be tapped with that product. I was really hoping to see the Wild West Set that World Works Games had done up prepared for Terraclips.

• Like 1

The actual Floor space of 1 set is not enough to cover all of the board, but you can make interesting playable boards using just 1 set, as long as you are prepared that some of your table will be table rather than Terra clips.

16 6"*6" tiles makes up a 2'*2' area in total. The sewer set does contain walls as well and some 3"*3" floor tiles so you can create structures.

• 3 weeks later...