January 26th - Peacekeeper

Lucidicide

I like the side view of the head, but straight on it seems like something is off.  Maybe if the chin pointed in instead of flaring out it would be better and have more of a construction digger jaw.  It also feels like the visor/eyes are a little low from the head on view.

I'm not sure what I think of the elongated arms.  The original has 2 normal sized arms and one weirdly elongated one plus the harpoon thing.  I definitely think that could make them look a little less awkward. That or switch so the longer arms are above the shorter ones.

The legs torso parts of it though look terrific.  Super excited to finally get my hands on this guy!

For the most part I think he looks awesome. Not a huge fan of the head and the only other thing I would change is make it look more animalistic; this would be done by making it look like it took all four of its legs to suppourt its weight. Right now it looks like a human crouching down.

You could've made this thing look like a pony, a sewing machine, or any other random silly item you can think of. The fact that I can have a Peacekeeper to put together in plastic that doesn't make me want to quit the game when assembling it is a win in my book.

Thanks Wyrdos!

• Like 1

I'm guessing that this was supposed to be Molly's totem but it was so big that even Wyrd realized that it was too much?

;) ;) ;)

I kid because I love! I do like it from a technical point of view but it looks maybe a bit too modern in a way. Also the head looks weird. Still, definitely not a bad render by any means.

• Like 2

Is no one else going to say it?  Really?  Alright then... It has a flamethrower.  They needlessless made a killing machine more murderous by giving it fire.  What will those sadistic Guild Technicians do next.

That said I do think I am a fan of the metal a little bit at the second.  What really kind of bothers me though looking at this rendering is the legs.  It just does not look like it can really walk with the hunch, disposition of the legs as it does not look like it moves to well.

• Like 1

What bugs me is that his right arm looks like it has been stretched out to reach the ground. And the head, like Ruckuss says, it looks too orky, specifically it looks exactly like the replacement lower jaw which seems to be high fashion in the grim dark future.

• 1 month later...