February LGS Promotion

Ratty

Also 2 domestic and 2 international stores will be chosen each week of the promotion to receive a package of special edition models.

Do stores have to apply for this or will you select stores from the receipts handed in by customers?

I have the same problem here. I doubt that my local store specifically mentions the product I buy to be wyrd product on their receipt.

Would it work for me if I take a picture of the receipt together with the malifaux boxes I buy still wraped in plastic?

But anyway, thank you wyrd for this great promotion!

In prior versions of similar promotions (receipts gave you raffle entries for an LE figure, I think the nightmare Lord Chompy, I didn't win...), Wyrd representatives noted that a picture of the purchased item and the receipt would be sufficient for these cases.  Hopefully one will pop in to confirm, but if lack of details is your issue, I would try the picture option.

See Aaron's edit for promotion rules and do rely on ramblings of people like me. :)

• Like 1

I have updated the first post on this thread.

This is an attempt to make the rules more clear for everyone. I believe we are covering the questions that have been asked with this.

We also understand that some people do not have local game stores, or ones that carry Malifaux, or ones that have the proper sort of receipt. While this is unfortunate and we'd love it if everyone could participate in this special event, you must abide by the event rules in order to be eligible. It is a special, free, giveaway.

Thank you everyone who participates!

• Like 3

I agree this is awesome. I'm definitely going for this and have already added more to my order with my LGS to qualify. I'm using the price in dollars on Wyrd's webstore to indicate whether the $60 threshold is met (though I'll go beyond that!). If the store receipts don't print SKUs then I'll photograph myself receiving the price-marked boxes with accompanying receipt from the smiling store owner.

Any update on whether there will be a poster to go up in the store (either an official Wyrd one or any fan-built efforts) would be welcome. Otherwise I'll see what I can knock together myself.

Any update on whether there will be a poster to go up in the store (either an official Wyrd one or any fan-built efforts) would be welcome. Otherwise I'll see what I can knock together myself.

We already sent out digital posters to distributors and all of the retailers on our mailing lists. If you're LGS isn't on our mailing list and/or wants a copy of the digital poster, they can contact kelly@wyrd-games.net to get the poster as well as added to the retailer newsletter.

I don't know if this has been brought up, but can it be two separate purchases if we send both receipts? If it can, does it have to be at the same game store as long as it totals $60+ of Malifaux?

One store. One purchase. We're not going to make it more difficult for someone going through the e-mails to play 'lets add it all up, in foreign currency, through different stores'. 

:)

• 3 months later...

The local game store just declined to help me and another customer order in several hundred dollars of wyrd products and was rude about it as well. The local online is throwing the mini in for free with the order. Definitely pleased with that result/ service.