Lucius' Hidden Weapons: Does anyone have experience?

The Zinc Lich

Strongly agree with admiral V's post 41- while I like Lucius, he's very suit-dependent and very crew-dependent. I find him much moreso than any other master I've played, so would consider him much more limited than any other master I've played. I consider him on the weaker side but by no means bad.

My only real problem with him is that all his ranged abilities require a target number and often need at least one suit to get much mileage out of him, so sometimes I get pretty poor activations out of him if I don't have a decent hand.

I have had more fun with Lucius since I've started looking at Issue Command as a secondary rather than a primary ability. Walking, Hidden Sniper, and That's What Lackey's Are For have become the ways I spend most turns and my SS cache has started going further. I usually only Issue Command now when the stars align and I happen to have a card to burn on it and nothing much better to do.

If Lucius' Conflux upgrade makes it through the beta along the lines it's on now then I could see a much more compelling reason to take Secret Objectives, but we shall see. It would also facilitate a more aggressive (or at least less reactive) playstyle for Lucius, one that I've enjoyed screwing around with.

• Like 1