Sales Problem

dancater

Folks

Got my Black Friday sale stuff last week and had a problem with the order. I have placed a issue ticket with sales but received no response so not sure if this was the appropriate avenue or what the hold up is.

Basically I spent $300 total specifically looking (for those who know my posts I'm a Collette [and Wong] tragic) for the limited edition Performer. When I got my order I did receive the $150- limited's but I did NOT get the LE Performer or Red Bette and my receipt despite clearly being over $300- in value only records the qualification for $150-.

This is exceptionally disappointing. Was/is this a sales problem (I have a ticket issue there) or a seperate department?

Is this in fact some issue with what I ordered, I was under the impression you qualified for the LE's over $300- straight up but do certain miniatures ordered not 'qualify' you, specifically my order contained several Black Friday specials (but no metals) and if this reulted in my not qualifying I will be very disappointed because I was not aware of any threshold restrictions.

I am hoping this issue can be solved, I have been waiting a little over a week since the order arrived and I posted my ticket so am wondering if it is lost and/or in the wrong department. I am also aware that living in far off Australia it is going to be weeks before I see the LE Performer assuming that it was a order fulfilment problem, which I sincerely hope it is.

Hoping a admin or community veteran can give me some advice. I think my ticket issue number is [sR1704-VMr] if that helps any.

• Like 5

They should correct the issue for you.  The only requirement was that the order  be over $300.  If you ordered a Widow Weaver or a Nekima and the order would be pushed below $300, Wyrd stated that these cases would not affect the inclusion of the LE models at the $300 price point.

Also,  you may or may not get a response from Wyrd on the replacement parts/models.  I submitted an issue and it was almost three weeks before I got a response from Wyrd.

• Like 7

I was under the impression the LE models were "while supplies last". If not, give Wyrd until February for a response. Christmas can be absolute murder on small companies no matter how hard they work to keep on top of it.

EDIT: Ignore the strike text. Wyrd should sort that out for you as soon as they get to it.

• Like 5

There was not "while supplies last" disclaimers, I think. I'm sure Wyrd will sort this out for you. You might not hear back from them, but if your order was over 300$ without p&p you will probably be receiving your performer relatively soon depending on where you live. There is no need to panic.

• Like 5

Based on the OP's post, I am thinking Shadowpal might be correct in his assumption of why you didn't get the $300.00 amount Limited Edition models. You had to have $300.00 or more in actual product plus shipping and tax and not $300.00 in product with tax and shipping. Unfortunately early on the store seemed to contain some "wonky" coding that showed meeting the LE qualification without actually hitting the threshold amounts (and even not showing qualification despite having over the required amount).

• Like 2

Hey folks.

Got a preliminary answer. I have not placed my formal query incorrectly and though busy it is being looked over and hopefully will be solved in my favour.

As to the tax/shiiping over $300- yeah was aware of that risk from the start and made certain I broke the threshold clean.

WYR20212 Crooked Men (3 Pack) $21.00   1 $21.00 WYR20213 Mindless Zombie (5 Pack) $35.00   1 $35.00 WYR20222 Rogue Necromancy $35.00   1 $35.00 WYR20419 The Carver $18.00   2 $36.00 WYR20606 Hog Whisperer $16.00   1 $16.00 WYR20608 Piglets (3 Pack) $18.00   1 $18.00 WYR20617 Merris Lacroix $16.00   1 $16.00 WYR20709 Katanaka Snipers (2 Pack) $18.00   1 $18.00 WYR21004 Limited Edition - Alternative Perdita $25.00   1 $25.00 WYR21010 Limited Edition - Miss Terious $25.00   1 $25.00 WYR20115 Relic Hunters Box Set $40.00   1 $40.00 WYR20117 Pathfinder & Clockwork Traps $21.00   1 $21.00 WYR20417 Mr. Tannen $11.00   1 $11.00 Subtotal: $317.00 Shipping cost: $15.90

So I did not expect not to get the LE Performer in the first instance and am hopeful that (if later than expected) my Collette crew will soon be one Chorus line member stronger.

• 1 month later...