In Defense of Innocence - First Reactions

Lucidicide

It's the Nephilim Hunter, which is all about shooting Nephilim in their stupid Neverborn faces.

And it's totally BOSS!

If you're playing the game I'd strongly recommend getting it......it's really well done....the main story line is well presented with some great open-ended variations (because you never know what a party will do) and there is an entire section of ideas that you can use to mix things up or throw a wrench in the works if the party is doing too well. Lot's of really cool characters that fully embrace the Malifaux concept of 'not everything is black and white'.....I don't think a lot of these characters could get any more grey.

My group is a bunch of adults with families and stuff and we only get to meet once a week....and we always play Malifaux. This supplement is what finally got us to voluntarily give up a night of Malifaux every month to play TTB....and that's really saying a lot.

• 2 months later...

Hasn't been much activity on this thread in a while, but in hopes that someone notices...

One line makes reference to miner's smelling of soulstone dust. In any of the books, has it described what soulstone smells like? It may have and I just missed it, but I have no clue what that might be like.