Merris LaCroix (conversion) early w.i.p pics

NeverBrawn

Merris LaCroix Conversion

(Gremlin Slop Hauler used as base model)

http://neverbrawn.imgur.com    NEW PICTURTES here click link. updated 1/2/2015

....EDIT....

I've made it easy to find the LINK i have EDITED my first post and you now have access to my newest uptodate IMGUR ALBUMS making it easyer to view my progress.

Thanks for the kind words and constructive criticism and feedback is more than welcome on this post!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FINISHED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Undercoated READY to PAINT

• Like 1

Very Early stages just getting the general feel and Structures in place before I start to sculpt the details over them.

She is going to have x2 wine bottles in her hands one held in a thrown position an smoke attaching her to the base as if she has swoped in to launch and Molotov cocktail at her foe

http://neverbrawn.imgur.com/

Thanks for the kind words

Started detailing over the Gremlins cleavage and sculpting the top over her boobs kinda hard to see detail at that scale in the pics

Added a green stuff nosecone to the jetpack and some clock work parts to the wings as well as extending the smoke fumes from the exhausts!

Need to get a lightbox made a lot of room for improvement in my camera skills pics are alittle beter than previous!

but still room to improve!

• Like 1

certainly you'll want something the rough structure if your trying to make a point. u can use anything abit of spru even strong wire juse to make the tip firm. secondly flesh out the area with green stuff and use fingers and water to get it near the shape you want don't worry about any excess coming down past where you need it sharp scalpel kept clean and wet will cut that to shape it is easy to clean up if there is to much on one side simply use your Model Clipers and pinch off the extra then you will need a large SILICONE brush and you start smoothing it out and polishing it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-15-Flexible-Silicone-Color-Shapers-Clay-Sculpting-Tools-0-2-6-White-/111408540687

alittle bit of water or saliva on brush and polish away push down then drag up use the widest flattest silicone brush u can find work around the cone in circles then work back the opposite direction in circles then work up and down verticaly hit one side then opposite and work around it like that hit it from every direction keeping it flat and level and slowly working it leave it to firm up when your happy with it and come back and hit it again in like 45-90 mins. the green stuff will be firming up and hardening but still be plyable and you can realy push hard now at tip and work it up into a point. this is when that hard skeletal structure your glued in place realy helps :) if there is a decent frame under the tip to support you pushing and smoothing it then just and continue to polish it smooth out the shape you want :) Silicone brushes are amazing aid to polish up green stuff smooth out joins so there flawless! they inscrease your skill loads!

• Like 1

Update

...EDIT

Scroll up to the top of this Thread and click the link on the first post I made. I have edited the post to show you my current work in progress pictures... NEWLY added :)

She now has Molotov Cocktail attached she is Smoking a cigar and blowing out the smoke and has some funky goggles combing her eye patch from one eye and headband. will be more apparent when painted ( nearly ready to undercoat her just abit more work on both her and her jetpack some cleaning up and then ready to paint )

• Like 1

New Video please check it out!!!!

Finaly a Video im happy with the quality of my camera skills/equipment is getting beter lol

The finished product. Gonna clean up abit of the grime/texture that I added to look like rusted metal. I added abit to much on one of the wings in particular other than that she is ready to paint.

thanks jimbo Im not 100% sold on the smoke either but I drilled and pinned it into her face :(! Dnt fancy removing it I hope paint could realy make it pop and draw the attention away from it!

Im not sure I agree with the angle thing tho if you consider she is "BLOWING" smoke out the side of her mouth and also the angled propulsion of the Jetpack it would drag down in that sort of arc/line ish... kinda... maybe... I don't know???? LOL

• Like 1