Nekima Announcement

Lucidicide

I think this just goes to show, you can't please all of the people, all of the time.

I've no issue with a smaller Nekima at all. 

I can understand with the TTB female set, if all the models were bigger than other Wyrd female mini's that that would cause an issue, but when you have a made up model (deamons can be any size after all) then i don't see what the issue is. 

Also, just remember there are people dying all over the world of things such as malnutrition and lack of clean water....man, i bet they'd love their only issue to be a scaling issue on a miniature. 

• Like 1

I think the 1ed Nekima was the model that spawned the most controversy of all metal miniatures produced by Wyrd. People complained about how difficult it is to assemble, how hard it is to transport and how wobly it is on tt.

I believe, Wyrd wanted to address this and actually, you know, make people happy, by scaling the model down so that it is easier to handle.

They have proven to be quite capable of producing really big plastic models. I don't think that Nekima's concept is somehow such that it is impossible to produce as a model that is big and imposing yet relatively easy to assemble and transport (or at least not any more than Whiskey Golem or LCB or what have you).

I can understand with the TTB female set, if all the models were bigger than other Wyrd female mini's that that would cause an issue, but when you have a made up model (deamons can be any size after all) then i don't see what the issue is.

She is supposed to be a super-imposing Ht 3 arch demon. Instead she is the size of Barbaros and about as imposing. Now, you aren't wrong to have no problem with that, but surely you can see how others would be disappointed?

Also, just remember there are people dying all over the world of things such as malnutrition and lack of clean water....man, i bet they'd love their only issue to be a scaling issue on a miniature.

Eh, in that vein you can never complain about anything nor work to change anything other than than that.

For example, were I to lose all of my savings, that would still be a lot better than be dying of hunger and thirst. But it would still be a horrible thing to happen. Or if someone stole all of my daughter's Christmas presents. Or my car died. Or Wyrd went bankrupt. Or whatever. It's not a very meaningful comparison.

• Like 4