"Asylum Crew" Question RE: TWPP Justin Gibbs Interview

I wasn't going to ask because I was just going to wait til the models are released but this question is burning in my mind and I'm excited about it.

Sooooooo the Guild Asylum henchman and his minions... they'll have the keyword "Tormented", won't they? :)

If not, can you make it that way? Pretty please.

With Tormented they will get certain synergies with Jackdaw and friends!  With their names I'm really hoping they get some synergy with McMourning too.  Can't remember if all the names have been revealed but I really hope that we get the female doctor that featured a few months back in Wyrd Chronicles (the one with Bishop and Barabaros).

Pretty sure the nurse that was discussed will not be the nurse looking character in the Chronicles.

Judging from the Chronicles article she is definently tormented... but iirc their names aren't the same and Gibbs said she would be a "Nurse Ratchet" type character. I can't remember her actual name though for some reason.

Tormentors is close enough... to tormented imo - JD needs more friends! :)

EDIT:

The Asylum characters are: Dr. Grimwell, Nurse Hartswell, deuce orderlies. Mos Def tormented ;) Pleeeeaaaase.

For neverborn its bloodwretches, scion of black blood, and angeleyes (just need a blonde now lol) btw

The Asylum characters are: Dr. Grimwell, Nurse Hartswell, deuce orderlies. Mos Def tormented ;) Pleeeeaaaase.

For neverborn its bloodwretches, scion of black blood, and angeleyes (just need a blonde now lol) btw

I have always considered the Pale Rider to be Blondie, as they were very similar characters. I would flail about happily if we got a Man with no name though. Trying to make a crew based around the good the bad and the ugly would be much fun!