Haul of Eggs 3 - 28th March - Milton Keynes

Clousseau

I've updated the first post to show all the players. Due to your enthusiasm our 3 drop outs have been replaced with 5 new players and we are at the absolute limit of 32. So it might be a tight squeeze on some of the tables, but I'll try to rotate tables as normal.

The additional funds will pay for some additional 3x3 boards which I'll need for Cow Wars.

Payment sent, will be running Guild McCabe.  Not sure if I will be bring the cheerleader, guessing venue would be a bit tight for spectators.

Space is going to be a bit tight, certainly around some of the tables. Unfortunately there's not much else to do in the area once you've done Tesco, M&S and Boots! MK shops just 10 minutes away though!

Also, are you aware of any good cafes near ish to the venue.....I do like me a pre tourney fry up......(good if anyone else wants to join in too)

There is a Costa 2 minutes walk, plus a Tesco cafe and a Subway. Oh, and a McDonald's. Not sure about a greasy spoon though.

Mine ' s a small skinny latte if you are buying!

• Like 1