Lost Love 3 - 22nd February @ Wayland Games

Clousseau

• 2 weeks later...

Will be entering this one :)  Well my wife is and I will be assisting her not that I know what the $uck I am doing.  Will buy our ticket when I get paid next week.  If nothing else she can aim for the spoon.

From what she has painted at the moment she can do the 45ss for the games but leaves her nothing in the pool to switch things up.  Not that that would achieve anything other than confuse us both even more.  I have time to maybe get her one more model and paint it in time but thats about it.  Need to read the rules pack and start making counters and markers.

Carmela will be using a Seamus crew but Seamus is replaced by a female model called Sheena. 

We hope we can learn a lot during the day and not feel too burned out or bummed out by the end of it.  I attended the first lost Love and had a good time but that was AGES ago.

My only request is, can we (meaning all of us) please have a little extra space between playing areas?  My wifes eyesight is not all that so I have enlarged the stat cards so she stands a chance of reading them but obviously they now take up a bit more space on the table.  So if there is maybe 6" between the playing areas as well as the bit along our table edge that would be perfect.  I appreciate a request by one person does not hold much weight but like mother used to say, "If you don't as you don't get".  Come to think of it she also used to say "If I ask I won't get".  No wonder my brain is too fried to remember the rules of this game!

Michael

Hi Powderfan - glad to have Mrs Powderfan on board!

I'm also a Seamus player (for 2015 at least), so if you need any extra models I can probably help out.

We've made lots of improvements since the first Lost Love and playing areas are now well spaced out, so plenty of elbow room.

Hopefully you'll both have a good day (and my spoons are really nice :) ).

Hi Dave,

Ticket paid for!  This will be my first event of the year, and I'm planning to go mono-Green in 2015, so: 

Mike Hutchinson - Nicodem

I did horribly last time I brought Nico to Wayland Games, but that was back in ME1.5, (at another of your events), so here's hoping not to crash and burn this time.

(It's gonna be hard without my Pandora crutch... :P )