Black Friday - Widow Weavers

Lucidicide

Hello Wyrdos,

I come as a bearer of bad news. Unfortunately, there was an error with our web store and metal Widow Weavers were listed for sale that we did not have in stock. This means that for any of you that ordered Widow Weavers, they will not be in your shipment. I apologize for the error and any inconvenience this may cause.

We will be refunding everyone who ordered the Widow Weaver for the amount of the figure(s). This refund will come from PayPal and you will more than likely see it next week. We'll get it sent your way as soon as we can.

For those of you who had the Widow Weaver pushing you over the $150 or $300 mark, this refund is not affecting your order total. This means that you'll still get the free models at the level you should have, regardless of the refund.

Again, I apologize for the issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-Aaron

• Like 3

I'm just perplexed as to why it took this long to determine this shortage. I can't imagine that the Widow Weaver wasn't ordered by about a bazillion Neverborn players considering how good she is.

What the real reason here? Did the Guild seal the warehouse for an inspection? Did a real Widow Weaver take up residence and make a dozen Teddys from the warehouse worker's corpses and shelving?

We demand to know!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...