BORO's Painted Malifaux Crews

Boro

@Charlarino

thanks

@Uktena

The totem models did not appeal to me as much as the others. I neclegted painting them until I found them most useful in the game. The crew pictures had already been taken so I just took separat pictures of the totems... It probably dosn't make a lot of sense, but that's why they have their separate entries.

• 1 month later...

This year we have a Malifaux campaign in our local gaming store. As part of this campaign each participant is requested to paint a full starter crew during the first two months of this year. I chose to paint my hired swords. Here are all the members of the crew directly from my painting table. The pictures are taken with my cell phone.

Ronin 1

20638425dd.jpg

Ronin 2

20638436eb.jpg

Ronin 3

20638438dc.jpg

Taelor

20696924um.jpg

Viktoria of Ashes

20896666me.jpg

Viktoria of Blood

20903590hf.jpg

Student of Conflict

20903609iu.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Lovely painting.  Any chance of seeing your Outcasts with a nice backdrop like the Guild and Resurrectionists get?  I like the yellow on Vanessa; it's so hard to get that colour right.  The blue lipstick on Vanessa looks a bit odd being the same colour as her hair.  The blue fire is really inspiring.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...