Kickstarter hard copy?

Genetic

That would be a great Christmas Gift. I would be happy with just another update even if it only stated "Hey we haven't forgot you, still waiting on _______". You would think after all the complaining about "poor communication" through out this Kickstarter that it might improve at least a bit. Especially considering the population still hanging around waiting on the final products were those that pledged high.

Yeah I'd like something. 

Around this time of year there are a lot of package thefts so I really hope they either ship after the Holidays or do shipping notices so people can make arrangements. It would be pretty terrible to wait all this time and have someone make off with the hard cover book  :(

Well, whether or not you care for comments from someone who is admittedly just the messenger, we got this on the KS comments;

"

Creator Wyrd Miniatures 5 days ago

The Penny Dreadful will be provided to backers at the $60 level and above, as promised. We are prepping to deliver that.

The hardcovers will likely be shipping first thing in January.

I will do an update as soon as I have hard and fast information for you."

Nice to know it was included in the comments section instead of as a formal update. Communication with this Kickstarter campaign has been consistently bad, a brief update of the Hardcovers arrival at the warehouse (perhaps with a photo) for example would have done wonders. This assumes that the Hardcovers have actually reached the warehouse now, which the above "official" comment seems to indicate.

Hopefully the inclusion of the Penny Dreadful "olive branch" wont delay the shipping of the Hardcovers though.

• 2 weeks later...

Started today, will finish early next week (barring fire, snow, or anything else stupid). As they ship out you'll receive an e-mail along with tracking information (much like recent online store purchases if you did so during the last sale). 

Found a nice program that gets things done quickly, along with the mailing of information, etc, and wanted to use that, so I had the ladies take some time to enter it into that CSV, CVS .. whatever format, that could be uploaded and information gotten in one go. 

• Like 1

Nathan, just curious I sent a message updating my shipping information but hadn't heard any confirmation on that, is this normal or should I have received some sort of confirmation? I have just moved twice since the initital kickstarter and was hoping it'd be able to find it's way to the correct place!

Thanks.

(Also CSV is comma separated value).