Kickstarter hard copy?

Genetic

My tracking number never did work but my compy arrived today. Wow! You guys out did yourselves, what an amazing book. I agree with ORCFACE, completely worth the price of the Kickstarter. Nice job wyrd!

Although I might throw my back out lugging around this massive tome!

• Like 1

Not yet, due to his last message around a week ago says they are still going out daily, just seems slow tbh, as we got the update at the beginning of Jan, so if they are not all posted yet no need to pester, just wanted to know if that is still the situation for now if possible.

I just went back and rechecked the Kickstarter page and the highest pledge level was $225 (which is what I paid) and it also says in the description of the hard copy "Kickstarter Exclusive RPG Hardcover Book: Both the Player's Guide and the Fate Master's Guide bound together into one hard-cover volume signed by one of the creators."

Here is the link if you want to see for yourself. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1334239018/through-the-breach-a-malifaux-roleplaying-game?ref=nav_search

Edit:

Figured out a way to cut and paste from the sight directly to here.

2f0c5d872957e6727e16726343c9429b_large.j

Rather than bury you under a pile of cloth maps and t-shirts, we've decided to take a new approach. We want to focus all of our production effort on giving you a few high-production value rewards that we hope you will treasure for years to come. Instead of swag destined for the closet, we want to create trophies with reserved places on your shelves.

85e0603ff181f370c794d80ab83f4e39_large.j

Access to Preview Forums: Anyone who pledges ($5.00 or more) will receive special back door access to our Malifaux RPG Preview Forum. In the Preview Forum, we will post regular development notes, gather feedback from our community, and issue play tests.

The Canon Campaign Raffle at GenCon: Everyone who pledges at any reward level and also attends GenCon may enter the raffle there to be a part of our Canon Campaign, run on-site by Mack Martin. The players in this campaign will help shape the future of Malifaux and their characters will be entered into canon in an upcoming book.

Core Set: Get a soft-cover copy of both the Player's Guide and the Fate Master's Guide.

Kickstarter Exclusive RPG Hardcover Book: Both the Player's Guide and the Fate Master's Guide bound together into one hard-cover volume signed by one of the creators.

Special Edition Through the Breach Fate Deck: A 54 card deck featuring art and rules specific to the roleplaying game.

Male and Female Multi-Pose Minis: These multi-part plastic kits include weapons, pose, and clothing detail options to allow you to customize your character's model for use in Through the Breach or the Malifaux skirmish game.

I took pictures of the original kickstarter page and when I figure out how to post them from my phone to here I will post them.

edit:

I did see where if you pledged $500 or more your book would be signed by the entire team instead of just one of the team members. 

b7f5bdb8b81588d77fc2c5c7b01ffbcd_large.j

If you pledge $500 or more, we will contact you within one business day and work out the details of getting you one of the below options. Each additional $250 pledged will gain you an additional super secret reward!

#1 - Get automatic entry into the Gen Con Canon Campaign.

#2 - Get your character drawn and have it included in a RPG book.

#3 - Receive your Hannah professionally painted, and have your Kickstarter RPG book signed by the entire team.

• Like 1

For some reason I thought the hardcovers were going to be numbered, but at a glance that seems to have been just the voodoo dolls.  Oh well, not really a big deal either way.

That said, some Canadian folks are reporting getting their books as of a week ago, and delays aside, shipping was supposed to take until around the end of January.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for this week.

Well that's disappointing. 

I understand where you are coming from but that added a ton of value to the book (and that reward level) for me as I love that sort of thing. 

As a customer it would have been nice to at least see some sort of apology sent to backers of that level or maybe a mailed thank you letter signed from someone at the Wyrd office with a doodle by the warehouse folks (they have the best doodles).

• 2 weeks later...

Okay got my book, but customs now what's me to pay customs taxes for the total KS amount which has already been paid as fare as I know, one other reason why I hate buying things outside the EU.

That's exactly the reason why i opted to receive all my pledge stuff in one package. Still waiting though, haven't even received a shipping notice.

Guess i'll send them an email on monday.