• Sebastian [7]
  • Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]

I don't think this would be a good crew, but it would probably be pretty fun to reduce your opponents df to 0... Switch evidence tampering for whatever one summons dogs when an enemy dies from poison... Not sure exactly which upgrade it was.

Any way to make this better/more ridiculous?

Add Sebastians upgrade those are not ours, it allows him to summon Canine remains off corpses. Maybe corpse bloat too? That allows you to blow up corpse markers, just have your dogs cover the ground and start nuking them. Ooh, have a dog dig up a marker, blow it up, then summon a fresh dog if it dies.

That's entertaining Durza!

Here is the list with the corrected upgrade (thanks the barbalag) and that change.

Resurrectionists Crew - 50 - Scrap

Dr. Douglas McMourning -- 6 Pool

+Moonlighting [1]

+Spare Parts [2]

• Zombie Chihuahua [2]
  • Rafkin [7]
  • Sebastian [7]

+Those Are Not Ours! [1]

• Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]

• 5 weeks later...

I ran a crew not too dissimilar to this.  If memory serves it was Doug (moonlighting), Rafkin, Sebastian (those are not ours), Zombie Chihuahua, and the rest filled out with dogs and a couple of autopsies.  Summoned a Rogue necro on turn 2 that proceeded to eat face.  Summoned a Flesh construct and 3-4 new dogs over the course of it.  It was fun and reasonably effective.  I think I won or drew against Mei Feng in Turf War.  

Given that most of the crew were 4SS weenies, It was surprising how effective it was.  Dog piling works if you can pull it off.  The sheer volume of poison being flung around via infect triggers and everything else gets wicked, especially if you can keep Sebastian and Rafkin alive.

One of the problems I encountered was that so many models made for crummy LoS for Sebastian's nasty auras.  I had to park him on higher ground to see everyone who needed to be inducted.  The hardest part mentally was watching your models get removed in handfuls.  So... many... corpse markers.  Fortunately every corpse marker turned into something useful in short order!  Resser Recycling Program FTW.