Demonn's Terrains and Tables

Demonn Agram

Well, this is nice. a whole subforum for terrain..

I'll showcase here some of my tables as well as some of my clubs. 

To start things, here is a modular table for Malifaux I am building (for 19 months now) for Figure Painter Magazine (probably to be given away as a prize to one of the readers..)

malifaux.png

The modules are 1'x1' so the table itself is 3'x3'. They are totally removable and interchangeable with electricity running through all the modules (to make it light up)...

among other things it has a steampunk computer blinking, and a showgirl spinning on a pole. 

And I have to thank Wyrd, too, for sponsoring the build with various models and bits.

• Like 5

Also glad to see the modular light up table finally finished. A fair amount of work that must have been.

heh, not done yet. Built yes, done no. and still a fair ammount of work to do... Just finishing the texturing (gravel and sand on a couple of modules), also casting some lanterns (for Hungering Darkness' module) and braziers (for Nicodem's module) for the upcoming issue (in December).

then it'll be paintjob in January issue

and resin work/Water features and posters + other bits with weathering in February issue.

Then I hope I'll get to play a game on it and make a battlereport in March issue...

well, the new plastics help a lot :D (by not being top heavy)

but to be honest, I use my boards for friendly gaming so we take care of our minis - and there is no time limits (usually) so no hurriedly moved minis...

I guess the board wouldn't be that suited for tournaments.

however, I've not yet had a single casualty on the board (falling over or chipping)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...