Howard Langston: worth deputizing?

The Zinc Lich

S'okay. He's already got nimble, so you can give him armor plating making him armor two, and looping him can make him DF 6 rather easily. He's tough, fast, and has flurry with min damage 3. I don't see what's not to love. There are some good general guild upgrades (especially with the wave two stuff) that can give him some more fantastic utility, such as:

Even worse, min damage 4 rather than 3.  It is one advantage Langston has over the peacekeeper which has weak damage 3 but Built in Critical Strike.  Hoffman's Machine Puppet action cannot prompt triggers so many of the Guild Constructs are out of luck, but Langston only has Decapiate, his weak damage is 4 anyhow.

His "weaknesses" are, high cost, low DF, potentially low wounds (read priority target...), but with Hoffman's ability to give him more armor, loop him into a higher DF, and heal damage that he's taken, he becomes much more survivable. And with bonus pushes and out of activation AP, his ability to try and flurry becomes way more threatening.

ENinja

Even worse, min damage 4 rather than 3.  It is one advantage Langston has over the peacekeeper which has weak damage 3 but Built in Critical Strike.  Hoffman's Machine Puppet action cannot prompt triggers so many of the Guild Constructs are out of luck, but Langston only has Decapiate, his weak damage is 4 anyhow.

Plus, it is a really nasty surprise to anyone who gets Hoffman engaged while he has OSA.

I have a lovely Miss Step, but I'm struggling to use her instead of the Peacekeeper.  Yeah, she can operate out of the loop a little easier, but the Peacekeeper hits just about as hard, has a nice shooting attack that causes slow, and is a lot more survivable.  I've thought about running them both, but I usually save my other high model cost slot for Ryle as he's just fantastic (and adds another heal to the crew).  Both games I've dropped the PK for Miss Step, I found myself missing the PK.

Am I missing something?