Hanging Tree Terrain Setting?

SpectreEliteGaming

I am not as well versed in the fluff of this game as many others...

Just wondering what the environment around the hanging tree is supposed to look like. All I know is that the hanging tree is the first thing you see after you get off the train from earthside.

So is it to the side of a train station, in a graveyard, or like centered in a developed cobblestone area a la Curmudgeon Square, or wat? Any help is appreciated.

Building a dedicated speedfaux hardcore board and I want the tree as a focal scenic piece (not centered of course ;) ).

As Dhampir points out, based on the Box Art of the Nightmare Hanging Tree you could probably "Church it Up" a bit for use on a themed board. Add a low stone wall with wrought iron accents and a cobble stone path around it. Add in some gas lamps as well. Scatter some "fallen bodies" around the basing or perhaps some tools or a ladder. There are lots of methods of making this interesting.

Even if doing some or all of this, I would still recommend making it a separate piece though to keep the board fresh.