UKGT 2015 Dates

OldManMyke

If you're bringing tables and terrain for the tournament (and a huge thanks for those that are, we do need both tables and terrain help), and you're around Friday evening, the Folk Hall will be open from around 1900 in order for people to be able to drop off and setup their tables and terrain.  We should be there for at least an hour or so getting things prepped so there is time to drop stuff off if you need it.

• Like 1

Hi,

I will be staying at:
Crossways Guest House
23 Wigginton Road

It is possible for me to walk to the venue or something similar.

But I am wondering if there is someone else staying there or close to there with a car that I can hitch a ride with.

/Best Pi

Hi,

I will be staying at:
Crossways Guest House
23 Wigginton Road

But I am wondering if there is someone else staying there or close to there with a car that I can hitch a ride with.

/Best Pi

Youre probably about 30 minute walk away from the venue there I would think.

Hi,

I will be staying at:
Crossways Guest House
23 Wigginton Road

/Best Pi

Youre probably about 30 minute walk away from the venue there I would think.

Yeah I know. That is why I ask about if anyone else is staying there or close by and go by car.

If you're bringing tables and terrain for the tournament (and a huge thanks for those that are, we do need both tables and terrain help), and you're around Friday evening, the Folk Hall will be open from around 1900 in order for people to be able to drop off and setup their tables and terrain.  We should be there for at least an hour or so getting things prepped so there is time to drop stuff off if you need it.

What time will the hall be open on Saturday for table set up?

What time will the hall be open on Saturday for table set up?

From 0800 tomorrow

Hi,

I will be staying at:
Crossways Guest House
23 Wigginton Road

/Best Pi

Hi,

I live just around the corner so I can give you a lift. If you come out of the guest house, turn right, just up the road on the same side is a small car parking bay with a little green patch next to it. I can pick you up there at 8:30. Plus 3 others if anyone needs a lift it's just out of town passed the hospital. I'll check back here  but will check there anyway incase you don't have time to reply. 

It's Nathan and I'll be in a Blue Skoda Fabia so you can look out for me. There are some barriers at the end of the car park I be the other side of them.

Hope that helps,

Nathan

• Like 1

So we ended up with 88 folks and at the start of Rd4 we have 8 players unbeaten.  All seems to be going well at this point, bar a few teething problems with the printer - solved by end of round 2

10 minute limit to get crew on the table is working really really well, haven't been called over to any game for a violation.  Even Conrad has been getting to turn 5!

Next year we really need to get some Wyrd special guests (hint hint)

• Like 2

Despite my worst ever run of losses (5 by the way) I have really enjoyed both days of the Nationals even more than I expected. My decision to go fixed Master probably didn't help me game wise, but certainly helped with the speed of my crew selection. I built a puppet Seamus crew and managed to get all bar one onto the able at least once (though the ead Rider only lasted 2 turns). Also, I now know what the Crossroads 7 can do!

Thanks to all my opponents (Scott, James, Scott, Philippa, Ade & Mick) for great games, and I look forward to making it out of the basement next year.

Thanks to Mike, Lee and the York Garrison team for a great event. The York Hall staff also deserve a round of applause.

• Like 1