Site slow down?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still having problems. It's not so much that it's slow to do things, it's that the site sometimes (often) just stops loading. It will still look like it's loading, but it's stopped halfway through a post/thread and nothing more happens. And reloading doesn't seem to do anything either.

• 1 month later...

I've had no slow downs myself recently. Could inclement weather be an issue though with internet service or are you guys seeing slow speeds strictly on here?

Edit: I also am running a suite of ad and tracker blockers, facebook or google+ could be doing it to you guys and not the site proper.

I've had no slow downs myself recently. Could inclement weather be an issue though with internet service or are you guys seeing slow speeds strictly on here?

Edit: I also am running a suite of ad and tracker blockers, facebook or google+ could be doing it to you guys and not the site proper.

I've been suffering really slow speeds exclusively on this site since yesterday. Nothing else seems to be affected.