Site slow down?

http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/105287-house-rules-for-summoning-in-low-ss-games/page-6#entry783922

Now this is site slow down. Triple post.

Maybe it's that sweet Aussie interwebz. Or hackers. Maybe wyrd is being ddosed

When it slows down for me it's usually Shitty interwebz and or cell service. But I still get my posts in. Even if I get ninjaed in the process.

Sometimes the site is down like for a whole day. Sometimes chat doesn't load and it says hey talk to an admin. Refresh and 98% problem solved.

Mild annoyance sure. But wyrd says they are looking into it. Posting 95 times every time a little lag happens is borderline ocd in my sweet opinion.

Bam reason to show up.

http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/105287-house-rules-for-summoning-in-low-ss-games/page-6#entry783922

Now this is site slow down. Triple post.

Maybe it's that sweet Aussie interwebz. Or hackers. Maybe wyrd is being ddosed

When it slows down for me it's usually Shitty interwebz and or cell service. But I still get my posts in. Even if I get ninjaed in the process.

Sometimes the site is down like for a whole day. Sometimes chat doesn't load and it says hey talk to an admin. Refresh and 98% problem solved.

Mild annoyance sure. But wyrd says they are looking into it. Posting 95 times every time a little lag happens is borderline ocd in my sweet opinion.

Bam reason to show up.

You have absolutely nothing to contribute here apart from "I'm right and your whinging" so go away. No one here needs your opinion on on how often we should report when the site is running like treacle.

No one here needs to ask you for permission or clarification on what is an acceptable speed. Nor are you able to resolve or explain the cause or possible solution.

This isn't a trigger timing thread. No one needs you here.

I'll also say that the next one who says anything on this thread even mildly insulting toward another person is going to have action taken against them.

I'm tired of it. Cut the crap.

Sorry. Meant mine as a joke not as an insult, but I get it can be read that way.

Just to make sure know one gets in trouble I am laughing. I can take the hits. I understand the rage at me. I forget sarcasm and humor does not translate though the interwebz. But anger sure does :D poor mice everywhere. Hope Ausplosions will forgive me. But I do take solace in knowing my timing is spot on. But I am glad to hear that the underlying issue has been identified. Today has been splocthy. And post